How to Reset BOB Net Banking Username: If you forgot your BOB Username for Internet Banking then you can easily reset it using BOBIBANKING. Now a day everybody is using net banking facilities which are provided by the Bank of Baroda. You know that the internet banking service is provided by all private and government bank for the customer. Through the net banking, system customer can do their work without visiting bank using their user id and password. Mostly customer has multiple accounts for difference types of platform. So it’s difficult to remember the login username or password of all account.
If a customer forgets their username, then they can’t connect to bobibanking internet banking. Well, those people who forgot their username and didn’t know that how to reset or retrieve it using internet banking can easily reset BOB Net Banking Username as in this article, we are providing the procedure to reset username.
How to reset BOB net banking Username – Retrieve Forgotten Username
- Firstly, visit the official website of Bank of Baroda, which is www.bobibanking.com
- Then, In down side here customer will have to click on login to net banking, where the customer has given two options on the left side gave the retail user and on the right side given corporate user.
- If customer clicks on the retail user, then the new page will open here customer has to click don’t know User ID?
- Once a customer clicks on this page, then enter the required information as like
- 14 digit account number
- Mobile number (Provide country code)
- Email address
- After inserting all above details, the customer will know the further procedure.
Click Here for sending IMPS fund Transfer using BOB
So this is the complete tutorial about how to reset bob net banking username using official website of Bank of Baroda. For more information related to Bank of Baroda Internet Banking, you should bookmark this web page.