BOBIBANKING – How to activate BOB Mobile Banking- BOB M Banking Registration: By using your mobile phones you can do banking transactions with the facility of the mobile banking, Bank of Baroda M-Connect. You should be happy that there are no charges for these features and it is free of cost. You can easily register for Baroda M-banking. You will just need to download apps for Baroda M-banking and activate Mobile Banking and do any transactions. It is entirely safe, secure way to transact your business. There will be no restriction on transactions. You can check your account balance and mini statement, and you can also transfer money from your Baroda account to Baroda bank or any other bank through IMPS and NEFT. You can also recharge your mobile balance. So, if you want to activate and register for Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking, then you can visit the nearest Baroda bank branch or ATM. Now the online facility is also available for Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking registration. In registration, you will get application password and mPIN that is essential for activating your Mobile Banking services.
To get Bank of Baroda M-Banking you will have to go through three steps:-
- -Download Software.
Bank of Baroda M-Banking-Registration through
- Through ATM.
- Through Branch.
- Through Internet banking.
Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking Registration Process
You can register for Baroda M-banking (Mobile Banking) services according to below information: You can do instant registration by visiting Branch or ATM or through Internet banking.
Registration by Branch:
- First, download the Baroda M-banking Application Form from Baroda site or you can take M-banking registration form from your Baroda branch.
Download Registration Application form for Baroda M-connect-CLICK HERE
- Then fill the form with your account particulars and mobile number with other necessary details.
- You can send it to your branch, or you can submit it yourself by visiting your branch.
- After successful registration, you receive SMS on your Mobile containing Mobile Application URL link to downloading the software and Application password and mPIN within 24hrs.
- After registration, you can use Baroda Mobile Banking services.
Registration by ATM
- Insert your card in ATM and enter your PIN.
- Then you will need to select Registration option available in the Menu for M-Connect (Mobile Banking).
- Type your ten digit mobile and press OK and enter it again.
- After validation, you will see “Your Mobile Number Registered successfully”.
- After successful registration, you will receive an SMS on registered mobile number having Mobile App URL link to download the software, and Application password and mPIN.
- Download application and activate to avail M-Banking.
- Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking-Handset and Software Download
- If you are using Java handsets, then downloads and unzip the downloaded file and then you can transfer it to your mobile phone.
- For I-Phone or I-Pad: use I-Tunes App Store to download.
- For Android Phones or tablets: use Android Market/ Google Play Store to download.
- For Blackberry Phones: use Blackberry App World to download.
- For Windows Phone 7.5 & 8.0 or Nokia Lumia Series: use Windows Phone Store to download.
Features of Baroda-Mobile Banking services
- Convenient – Easiest registration process and Activation Process to access your account.
- Secure -Login and transactions are completely secured with two passwords (login password and mPIN).
- User-friendly features – Icon-based menu available that helps to access your account easily.
- It runs only on GPRS mode in Android, Windows & Blackberry, iOS. Both SMS and GPRS modes are available in JAVA phones (GPRS and SMS charges as per Service Provider).
New updates in M-Connect (pdf)-CLICK HERE
How to activate Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking
You can enable/activate Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking with two methods- (1) through the application/ download the software, (2) through USSD- *99#
HOW TO ACTIVATE MOBILE BANKING (pdf)-CLICK HERE
(1) Through the application:-
- In 1st step, you will need to download software (M-Connect app) by app stores (if you are using smartphones) and by the link received (if you are using JAVA phones).
- In 2nd step, you will need to generate OTP through the downloaded app by entering your mobile number. You will have to enter received OTP and proceed for further process.
- In 3rd step you will have to click on Login, then, you will have to create your four digit login password and confirm it again and click on “OK”.
- In 4th step, you will have to change m-Pin that you have got through SMS and set your four digits new m-PIN.
- Click on “OK” and access your account.
(2) Through USSD- *99#
- Dial *99# and enter three letters of your bank name or four letters of your bank IFSC.
- Then you will have to select option-7 to change m-PIN.
- Then enter m-PIN got on your mobile and after space entering last four digits of your account number.
- Type 4 digits of your choice m-PIN, Re-enter it, and it will be activated.
Note: kindly bookmark this page to get the latest update on “How to activate Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking-Registration”.